Thursday, September 16, 2010

Anatomy and Physiology: one of my greatest fears

So I began my first anatomy and physiology class this week. I have been terrified of this class ever since I was a student at BYU, and I did everything I could to avoid taking it. I can't avoid it any longer as it is a prerequisite for a master's program I am looking into. I finally bit the bullet and signed up last week to take it online. I was so intimidated by this course that I couldn't even open the book for the first few days without a feeling of panic.
Well I just finished my first two quizzes and so far so good. I must admit that they were both mostly review of material I learned in previous biology classes, but it is making me a little more comfortable with the idea that I might do alright. I haven't gotten to any major memorizing yet. We'll see how I feel in a couple weeks but for now I'm feeling confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment