Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Night at the Symphony

So for the past couple months I've been feeling like I needed a little culture in my life but cultural things usually cost a bit of money. Luckily for me I mentioned this to Marilyn and she told me that the Tempe Symphony does free concerts. Last night was their christmas concert. I went with my friend Sam and we had such a good time. I love the excitement that builds from hearing them tune up and there is something about hearing a symphony live that not even the best sound system can recreate. At the end of the concert, the audience had a sing along of christmas carols with the symphony. I wish I had realized that sooner so I could have gotten a bigger group to go. I'm looking forward to their February concert and I think I might spend a few dollars to see the Phoenix symphony before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment